Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whassup Yo?

Long time no see. If you are wondering if Trashhead00 is dead, sorry to disappoint you, I am still alive and kicking.

Without much ado, some things I have been up to lately, explained with graphics for those of you who can't read

Working Out
Its official. Biceps measure 14 inches now. Previous record was 13 inches in college. I still remember that year's vacation when mom got scandalized seeing over sized arms (as compared to the rest of my body). She put me on a strict diet thinking that I was getting obese! This time around, I am also working on my chicken legs so as not to give my mom another shocker when I visit her this month.

Biker Boi Valentino
Been free riding (on my game console). I always fake about being a biker. In my defense I am good at it (the faking part). So much that I got a gift of a scaled Honda Valkyrie model. Yay...!





RokSta
Guitar Hero 3, Rockband... bring it on boyZ.. give me my guitar. I can manage to do a shriek too in Rockband. Total paisa-vasool







Kode5

Mega Gaming event. Read more about it here
It was interesting because of this video. Just switch the volume and watch it. You will find me describing a terrorist attack I just saw




Punch Punch

Ran out of punching bags in the office. So now we use colleagues









Beauty Treatment
What is the fuss all about? I tried it out. No change though. Same old fugly me








I am finally going home after almost 2 years! Please do drop in your wishlist in the comment box. Hometown is in the North Eastern part of the country

3 comments:

Shashark said...

I bet that's no a mm more than 13.

trashhead said...

lol.. I couldn't get what u are trying to say :-)

Anonymous said...

lol u look like a geisha in the booty treatment peekture.teehee