Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hari Puttar Mania

Umm.. today the last book of the Harry Potter series is being released and it would be criminal if I didn't put up something to commemorate this maniacal event. But then I realized it would be equally ridiculous on my part to even try to write anything on this subject and come up with something original that hasn't been written or discussed about somewhere else!

Instead, I decided to add a little 'desi' touch to this whole affair and have come up with something I borrowed from a good friend. With just one shot, he has managed to combine Harry Potter with our own homegrown superhero Krishh and our mythological gods/goddesses who have been performing magical feats far greater than any Hogwarts trained wizard make their presence felt in the backdrop.


And yea, the suit did the trick for him at the Annual Ball for desi superheroes




No comments: