Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New, Better And More Convenient!

Hey people,

Thanks for the overwhelming support, response and google ad clicks the past 2 months. When I started this "blog" project, it was nothing more than a place where I can put up a lot of nonsensical stuff and get away with it. But thanks to all you wonderful people and your really bad sense of humor or rather 'sense of tumor' (as coined by my good friend Udit Kulmi) which made you come back and read my posts. I am shocked to inform you that this blog gets like around 300 page views on posting day and around 100 views average on other days!!!

If you have been coming back regularly, you must have noticed a couple of new additions to the blog. I would like to take this opportunity to familiarize you with them. Trust me, they have been put up purely to make your life easy :-)

1. This blog finally has a RSS live feed button on the top right panel. So all you people who subscribe to RSS feeds can now subscribe to my blog! If you are new to RSS feeds, you can read more about it here

2. In case you don't want to read what RSS feeds are all about and are as simple minded like me, then you will choose the "email subscription" option, where you enter your email id and once I put up something on the blog, you will receive it in your email. Plain and simple, just like the doctor ordered

3. Finally, for all you high fliers, a simple way to book your air tickets. A couple of my seniors from college have started a travel portal called ixigo.com (pronounced 'Easy Go'). They will show you the least of fares for all your travel destinations across all airlines. I have switched from a very popular travel portal to them now and this is my testimony to their excellent services. So everytime you come to the blog, you can check out the fares for your next business/leisure trip.

And lastly, many thanks to all of you for clicking on the google ads and very soon I shall be sending across a couple of really funky tee shirts and gaming gear, bought with the money from google to a select few readers. The lucky few will be decided by popular vote and the ones who contribute regularly via comments and feedback will be eligible.

So that's about it. On a personal front, my parents are staying with me for sometime. They are just back from Singapore and are suffering the dirt of aamchi Mumbai. More on that later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great going Sukamal! Cosidering that your blog is outstanding, I am sure you will have more and more staunch readers, including me, checking your blog space. Keep it up and good luck!

REAL CREEPY said...

:o

Jugal said...

n00bfeed or fucking tubefeed? :P

turning us into coma ridden patients and zabardasti making sure we get links to your blog even when we don't want! ha! :P

i won't subscribe to your evil plans, you communist!

Anonymous said...

hmm...I smell temptation...YOU TEMPTER!!!!